Applied Innovation Main Forum
During the 3rd Hellenic Innovation Forum the participants will attend a series of keynote speeches and presentations on connecting universities and academic & research institutions with the business community.
Conference on bringing together the academic & research community and the business world
The main session of the 3rd Hellenic Innovation Forum will focus on topics related to the connection of research studies with businesses initiatives, among which the following:
- Various projects on boosting research activities in Greece that are currently underway
- Presentations of various ecosystems created in cities such as Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras, Irakleio and Xanthi
- Case studies of business initiatives derived from research institutions
- Presentation of interconnection models from abroad
- Intellectual property protection and patent acquisition
- Available funding tools
The presentations aim at informing participants on existing opportunities as well as ways to make interconnection a reality, to the benefit of all parties involved.
Keynote speeches will be delivered by academics and entrepreneurs renowned in Greece and internationally.
Corporate Presentations on Innovation
Κατά τη διάρκεια του 3rd Hellenic Innovation Forum, παράλληλα με τις εργασίες του κεντρικού συνεδρίου, σε παρακείμενες αίθουσες θα λαμβάνουν χώρα, ανά μία ώρα, παρουσιάσεις που θα γίνονται από εταιρείες σε σχέση με καινοτομικά προϊόντα ή υπηρεσίες που διαθέτουν. Θα λάβουν χώρα έξι παρουσιάσεις ανά αίθουσα, ανά ημέρα, οι οποίες θα απευθύνονται σε επαγγελματικό κοινό που θα έχει προσκληθεί από τις ίδιες τις εταιρείες καινοτομίας.
Exhibition of Innovative Ideas, Services and Products
An exhibition area will be set up in the specially designed open space between the conference halls, where there will be several stands of various dimensions (4×3, 3×2, 2×2) which the guests of the conference will be able to visit.
This area will serve as an exhibition of innovative ideas, activities, products and services.
Who Should Attend?
The 3rd Hellenic Innovation Forum is mainly addressed to:
- Companies involved in the innovation sector
- Business executives interested in utilizing innovative ideas, solutions and products
- Officials representing state organizations involved in the area of innovation
- Officials representing educational institutions involved in the area of innovation
- Researchers from all sectors related to innovative activities
- Greek and foreign investment funds’ representatives
- Angel Investors από την Ελλάδα και το εξωτερικό
- Greek and foreign hedge funds’ executives
- Angel investors from Greece and abroad
- Students interested in the field of research and innovation
If you are involved in the innovation sector or simply wish to add an innovative Greek product or service in your business line, the 3rd Hellenic Innovation Forum is a must-attend event for you.
This Conference will offer you the opportunity to not only promote your ideas but also access multiple businesses which are in the forefront of the innovation sector.
Why is it Different?
The 3rd Hellenic Innovation Forum aims to become the annual must-attend event in the innovation sector in Greece.
It differs significantly from any other conference on innovation, as its content is tailored to the needs of Greek businesses which venture in the wider area of innovation.
In addition, it gives companies and organizations a platform through which to present their innovations to a wide range of specialized professionals, while at the same time participants have the opportunity to visit the extensive innovation exhibition in the open space surrounding the conference halls.
Networking is another significant point of differentiation, as during the event all different parties of the Greek innovation sector will have the opportunity to meet, exchange ideas and opinions and forge new partnerships.